Ever heard of Workitout100? Well if you havent you definitely should! What is it exactly?
#Workitout100 is a fun program where you have to workout for 100 days in a row (even active rest days count) that you do each day and commit to it. The program is ran by two girls named Amanda and Laura and their mission is to give you a great base for working out. After those 100 days are up, keep on going! They feel that your health and lifestyle will have changed and you will feel so much better and should feel proud for the 100 day challenge you completed. Which for me I am actually on day 97! (woo hoo!) and I have enjoyed the challenge since the beginning and makes you want to work out and feel better about yourself.
Recently the 2 girls decided to come up with a list of goals they want to accomplish while they are at their age as of right now which is 25 and 27. They came up with a list of 25 and 27 goals they want to accomplish before their next birthday. They want to see everyone else’s goals as well so I said why not give it a shot and come up with a list of 24 things myself since I recently just turned 24 on Memorial Day.
24 Things to Complete while I am 24:
- Run at least 3 or 4 more 5K races this year. (Already ran 2 5k’s on April 14 and 1 on May 24th and will be running another 5k Race “Race for the Cure” on June 14)
- Graduate with my Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism and Mass Communications in December
- Run another Color Run! SO much fun getting covered in different colors!
- Read at least 2 or 3 more books before Fall Semester begins in August (This shall be easy since I love to read anyways)
- Lose at least 5-10 pounds
- Get into Yoga more
- Meet some of my fellow #TIUSISTERS (toneitup.com)
- Go to Six Flags
- Go to the Farmer’s Market more this summer
- Get a REALLY good pair of running shoes so that means save up more money!
- Hopefully get engaged lol 🙂
- Get another tattoo
- Learn to make my own iced coffee from home
- Go on more walks on bike path
- Pay off bills
- Get better at Disc Golfing
- Run the Bix7
- Try to do one more internship before graduating college in December
- Learn to cook more things 🙂
- Learn how to French braid hair and fish tail
- Spend more time with friends.
- Eat more fruit! I love fruit but I just never eat enough like I should.
- Go to a few Iowa Hawkeye football games this fall
- Go on a fun weekend trip in another state
Creating lists are fun but definitely makes you think! It was hard coming up with 24 things! Now your turn to give it a shot 🙂
Be sure to check out workitout100’s website and be sure to follow them on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!