Spring is just around the corner and that means it’s time to get back into those shorts, tank tops and of course swim suits.
Buying a fitness tracker might help you push yourself a little harder when you see the results at the end of your workout on your tracker and help reach your goals quicker.
There are some great fitness trackers out there that you can purchase and I myself have two of them that I use when I workout. Of course I will post the two I have since I think they are great products but I will also post others that seem to be great fitness trackers according to others that have purchased them.
Fitness Trackers can be pricy but they are worth the cost.
*Product I have*
Cost: $99.95 (can purchase cheaper on Amazon for around $70)
- Basic Fitness Tracker that allows you to track your heart rate and calories burned.
- Comes with a comfortable heart rate sensor band that you wear around your upper body that tracks your heart rate.
- Comes in a variety of different colors
- Battery Life lasts long (have only had to change battery once so far, have had it for 2 years)
- Polar has many different other types of fitness trackers that you can purchase that have more options than just calories burned like the FT4.
2. FitBit Zip
*Second Product I have*
Cost: $59.95 (sold online and at many sport department stores as well as Best Buy)
- Very small tracker that you can attach anywhere to your clothing. I put mine on my waist.
- Zip tracks steps taken, calories burned and distance covered each day.
- You can sync it anywhere from your phone, computer or tablet/iPad.
- Comes in 5 different colors (pink,black,lime green,gray and blue)
- You can create a Fitbit account where you can also track goals, water and food consumed and of course challenge friends!
- You can earn badges by daily and weekly achievements.
- Wear on your wrist
- Tracks intensity of your workouts, steps taken, calories burned, time, number of active hours, and sleep tracking (with Nike+Sessions)
- Available in three different sizes (small,medium/large, extra large) and available in a few different colors.
- Bluetooth 4.0 pairing with Iphones and Ipods 5th generation or higher to use the Nike Fuel Band App
4. Fitbit Flex
- Similar to the Fitbit Zip only larger and worn on the wrist.
- Tracks distance traveled, steps taken and calories burned.
- During the night it can track your sleep quality and can wake you up in the morning with a silent alarm. (tracks hours slept and the quality of your sleep)
- Also can sync with your phone, computer and tablet/ipad
- Available in 5 different colors
- Tracks steps, distance traveled, calories burned, elevation climbed, heartrate and even sleep quality.
- Sync with your smartphone or tablet
- Clips onto waistband or bra
- Available in 4 colors (black, orange, blue, green)